- January–June 2017: applications, selection of candidates
- September 2017–February 2018: classes
- March 2018–August 2018: internship
- September 2018: internship presentations
Classes are hosted by partner institutions, whose campuses are located in Greater Paris. The approximate distribution is:
- 50 % inside Paris (Télécom ParisTech);
- 20 % Palaiseau / plateau de Saclay (IOGS, CentraleSupélec);
- 20 % Orsay (Université Paris-Sud);
- 10 % Évry (Télécom SudParis).
These locations are linked by public transport. The RER B train line runs from Paris to Orsay through Massy-Palaiseau, with bus lines linking Massy-Palaiseau to Saclay. Évry is served by RER D from Paris, and by a long-distance bus line from Massy-Palaiseau.
You can apply for student housing through the institution you are affiliated with (for students not already registered with one of the ROSP partners, it will be Télécom SudParis). However, given the spread of our campuses, the student housing offered by default may not be in the best possible location.
Good options for the location are:
- Cité Universitaire: on the southern border of Paris, 15 minutes’ walk from Télécom ParisTech, next to the RER B train line which serves Saclay through Massy-Palaiseau.
- Massy-Palaiseau: transportation hub south of Paris, with easy access to RER B towards Paris and bus lines run to plateau de Saclay and Évry.
You may look for student housing through: